This course provides an overview of the various forms of protection that fall under the heading of Travel Insurance Trip Protection Coverage.
- The need for insurance and travel insurance, along with an overview of its history and development over time.
- An overview of the common law duties associated with an insurance contract and the obligations that come with these.
- How trip protection coverage minimizes the financial risks of travel.
- A look at the benefits and limitations of Trip Cancellation coverage, its terms, conditions and examples of circumstances where it may prove beneficial.
- How Trip Interruption Coverage benefits travelers, including examples of its use, and application of certain terms and conditions.
- The terms and conditions that apply specifically to trips Canceled for Any Reason coverage, along with examples of situations where it has protected travelers.
- The terms and conditions governing trips Canceled for Work Reasons coverage, along with examples of situations where it can protect an insured traveler.
Credit Hours: 2
Credit Type: General/Adjuster – Technical
BC, AB, SK, MB, ON