To our Customers, Business Associates, and Friends: From All of us at ILScorp we wish you peace and happiness this Holiday Season.
Our thoughts turn gratefully to those who have made our progress possible, and in the spirit, we say, sincerely, Thank YOU! and may your New Year be pleasant and prosperous!
Please note Monday, December 23 through to Friday, December 27, 2019; the ILScorp offices will be closed for company holidays.
We are back in the office on Monday, December 30th.
Our Daily and Weekly news service ILSTV returns to your inbox on Jan 6th, 2020. For Breaking news, please follow us at www.ilstv.com
We hope that you can enjoy the holidays with loved ones wherever you are celebrating!
Need help? Here are some answers to frequently asked questions.
How do I retrieve my username and password for my insurance courses?
If you have forgotten your username or password simply:
- Go to www.ilscorp.com
- Click on ‘Forgot Password?’ under the log-in boxes
- Enter your email that we currently have on file for you
- If this method is unsuccessful, call our customer service reps at 1-800-404-2211 and we will assist you.
I’ve logged in and all I see is ‘No Courses Found’.
Why can’t I see my courses?
ILScorp courses are available for a specific amount of time from the date of purchase; your course(s) subscription may have expired. CE course subscriptions and individual courses are available for 6 months from the date of purchase, with an unlimited amount of access. If you log into your ILScorp profile and do not see any courses listed under the “My Courses” tab, you can renew/purchase your course subscription from the ILScorp Course Catalog, or by choosing your subscription category here. Once your purchase is complete, you will have immediate access to your courses.
How do I register for more online insurance courses?
To renew your subscription or register for a licensing course simply:
- Go to www.ilscorp.com
- Do not log in – find the course you wish to take off the homepage and click ‘Buy Now’
- If you are a returning user – enter your current username/password – click ‘Sign In’ (Do not make a new account)
- If you are a new user – create a new account and fill in all applicable information – click ‘Submit Information’
- Enter your credit card information as it appears on your billing statement
Visit or FAQ page to see more. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! See you in 2020.
Want daily and weekly breaking insurance news, company news, financial reports, road safety, recipes, and more.
Sign up for our free daily or weekly newsletter at www.ilstv.com under subscribe to our newsletter.