The 2019 Intact Insurance Commercial Producer School was an amazing success!
Students from Ontario, BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba all attended this year’s 20th Annual Intact CPS course at the Westin Bear Mountain Golf Resort, Victoria BC from September 23 – September 27, 2019.
“Twenty years ago, our founder Steve Hawriskok, had a vision for a sales school dedicated to teaching young Commercial Producers the ART of Commercial Insurance Sales.
Twenty years later, we are still teaching the ART of Commercial Insurance Sales combined with the SCIENCE of Behaviour Selling taught exclusively in Canada for Intact Insurance Company.
We thank Intact Insurance for your support, all our former students for your patronage, and our fantastic instructors, Todd Hochban, Wayne Kehl and Debbie Kehl for your dedication to innovation and excellence. We are proud of our past and excited about our future.”
“Great job by all the students! Truly an UNBELIEVABLE class.” Ken MacRae, President and CEO of ILScorp.
The five-day course included a curriculum that provided in-depth coverage on ideal selling practices; structured to combine group activities, case studies, structured feedback, and sales techniques within a community-oriented network.
Together with Intact, ILScorp, West Coast Training and Dynamic Leadership Inc, a structured training program for sales preparedness included:
- Four-Step Sale Process,
- Sales Training & Selling Techniques,
- Building Value to Overcome Objections,
- Strategies to Overcome Price Objections,
- Ways to Deal with Prospects,
- Exceed Customer Expectations,
- Underwriter Attention and Support
- Customer Knowledge
- Social Media and Branding Strategy
- Rounded knowledge of the industry from a broker and company perspective
- Relationship building with Intact / ILScorp / West Coast Training and Dynamic Leadership
#insurance #broker #education #training #intact