ILScorp offices will be closed on Good Friday ― April 10, 2020.
And we’ll be back on Monday, April 13 ready to take your calls and answer your questions.
You can also register for our insurance training programs online, anytime, at ILScorp.com
How do I register or renew my subscription for online insurance courses?
To renew your subscription or register for an online course or CE Subscription simply:
- Go to www.ilscorp.com
- Do not log in – find the course or subscription you wish to purchase and click ‘Buy Now’
- If you are a returning user – enter your current username/password – click ‘Sign In’ (Do not make a new account)
- If you are a new user – create a new account and fill in all applicable information – click ‘Submit Information’
- Enter your credit card information as it appears on your billing statement
How do I access my online insurance courses once I am registered?
To access your courses simply:
- Log in with your username and password on www.ilscorp.com
- Go to ‘My Courses’ on the top tab
- Choose a course category, and a click on a course title within that category to begin taking courses
Continuing Education Course Subscriptions
Now is the time to get working on your mandatory CE hours and avoid the last-minute rush. ILScorp’s continuing education catalogues feature hundreds of hours of accredited courses that you can complete anywhere you have an internet connection.
Edited for ILSTV