Looking for: Marketing Broker
Western Financial Group
High River, Alberta (Head Office)
Western Financial Group Inc is a leading financial services organization with a focus on small-town Western Canada – BC, AB, SK, and MB. We provide property, liability and life insurance as well as travel, banking and investment services to more than 500,000 customers through our 100+ offices in western Canada. We look for employees who enjoy the benefits of small-town life, reside in our communities, believe in strong relationship-based service, and act with the values of the company.
You will be working for a company that values its employees and encourages lifelong learning through education and training opportunities; a company that is dedicated to giving back to the community.
About the Opportunity
• Actively market new commercial and personal insurance business
• Service existing business including renewals, changes and inquiries
• Manage accounts using the available software systems including The Agency Manager (TAM), Policy Works, Lincq, etc.
• Advise of additional product lines to branches within the Network
• Proactively establish and maintain strong professional relationships with branches and insurers
• Keep current on issues related to market conditions
• Minimum Level 2 Alberta General Insurance License or similar qualification
• Willing to obtain general insurance licenses in other provinces
• CAIB or other recognized insurance designation (or working towards) is preferred
• Familiarity using TAM, Policy Works and Lombard Lincq programs would be an asset
• Ability to multi-task and set priorities within a dynamic, fast paced, team focused team environment
Western Financial Group offers a competitive salary, group benefits plan 100% paid by the company, minimum 3 weeks vacation, personal days, education and training opportunities, and more!
How to Apply
Visit our website at www.westernfinancialgroup.ca and submit your resume to competition #11AN-30 to be considered for this amazing opportunity with a leading company.