Cornerstone Insurance Brokers Ltd. is pleased to announce that we now offer our customers access to an electronic pink slip on their smartphone directly from the secure MyCornerstone portal.
This first in the industry portal provides customers unlimited 24/7 access to their policy information and pink slips directly from any smartphone, tablet or desktop without the need to download an application. The interface is fully mobile, providing an excellent view of the secure pink slip with up to the minute information. It is far more secure than keeping a piece of paper in your glove box and you can choose to make it accessible to every driver on the policy by simply by providing them the access to MyCornerstone with the secure user ID and password.
While the current regulation does not provide for the electronic distribution of a pink slip, Cornerstone believes that Ontario will allow this methodology shortly. Cornerstone has made the investment because it compliments their already innovative and constantly evolving customer service platform in their quest to deliver an exceptional customer experience. The portal also provides;
- The ability to request policy changes and report claims online;
- Access to an inventory tool that allows customers to download photos of their house and contents to our secure server;
- An educational area with videos designed around frequently asked questions on insurance terms. We believe that our role is that of an insurance advisor, helping our customers make informed decisions that best suit their needs;
- Tips on how to care for your car and home as well as frequently asked questions about insurance, and;
- A shopping hub that allows Personal Lines customers to get discounts from our Commercial Lines customers – providing a win/win for everyone involved.
Want to access your electronic pink slip? Sign up for MyCornerstone today!
Cornerstone Insurance Brokers is a full line insurance brokerage with offices in Woodbridge (Vaughan), Aurora, Markham, and Barrie. Cornerstone provides car insurance, home insurance, motorcycle insurance, farm insurance, equine insurance, rural insurance, business insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, critical illness insurance and health insurance, as well as employee group benefits all over Ontario.